Friday, March 23, 2012

Choose the Product of Car Insurance which is Right for You

Car insurance usually there is 2 types, namely All Risk and Total Loss Only (TLO).  All risk is the type of car insurance to cover all the risks that occur in your car, such as lost, hit, riots, terrorism, missing tires, missing mirrors, the vehicle crashed into another person (Third Party Liability - TPL) etc. The value depends on the coverage of each insurance company. You have to look at the packages offered. Find the best protection you think. For All Risk car insurance premiums you pay usually between 2% to 3% of the price of the car.
Total Loss Only (TLO) to cover only the car if the customer is lost or damaged at least 75% and cannot be used anymore. If the customer car accidents and the car damage up to 75%, the insurer (insurance company) will pay the customer claims. There are also insurance companies that provide car insurance package this type of TLO, for example, combined with TPL (Third Party Liability). TLO is the type of car insurance premiums is located in the range of 1% of the price of the car, no less and no more than 1%. Well, of both types of insurance on the car, which is right for you?